Friday, May 20, 2011

My Bridesmaid’s Wrist Corsages


Dennis and I are having a garden wedding so I wanted to incorporate birds and roses (the flower we chose). We have also chosen the colors black, white and red so adding those colors was important as well. I made each of my girls a wrist corsage. Take a look…







Items I used:
Ribbon ($1.00 at Hobby Lobby with 50% off deal)
Velcro (found some laying around the house)
Scissors
Artificial leaves (I bought artificial flowers for another craft so they were just "extras")
Coffee filter flower (I had some extra from another project I made though if you wanted you could use an artifial flower)
Bird (found at JoAnn's fabric store for $3.50 and it came in a pack of 6 with 50% off deal)
Hot glue gun and glue sticks (already had this as well)
Total per wrist corsage: approx. $.75

How I made it:
I cut the ribbon to length of the girls wrist (adding a little extra room for the velco) and then just gluing everything in the middle of the ribbon. I thought they turned out really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment